Read on for more info!
|Photo from GreenBulb PR|
6 Day/5 Night Cruises to Laoag, Kaohsiung and Hong Kong on board SuperStar Virgo
From 19 March to 28 May 2017
Itinerary Departing from Manila
- Laoag, the capital of Ilocos Norte, Philippines, featuring Spanish colonial buildings, baroque churches and white-sand beaches
- Kaohsiung, the largest southern port city in Taiwan, a centre of Chinese culture and cuisine
- Hong Kong, a bustling metropolis world famous for shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife.
|SuperStar Virgo (Photo from GreenBulb PR)|
- 13-storey SuperStar Virgo equipped with 935 cabins, including sea-view cabins and balcony suites.
- offers a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment choices, her facilities embrace Chinese, international and Japanese restaurants, an alfresco bar
- duty-free shops
- foot reflexology salon and spa, gym, steam and sauna rooms
- hairdressing salon
- two-level theatre
- for the water babies, a 100-metre mega water slide, outdoor swimming pool
- mini golf course
- karaoke room, children's activity centre and more
- A calendar of themed entertainment constantly refreshes the onboard fun and excitement, ensuring every voyage is a brand new enjoyable experience.
About Star Cruises
Star Cruises is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genting Hong Kong, a leading global leisure, entertainment and hospitality corporation. A pioneer in the Asia Pacific cruise industry, Star Cruises has been operating its fleet since 1993, taking on the bold initiative to grow the region as an international cruise destination with a fleet of six vessels including SuperStar Virgo, SuperStar Libra, SuperStar Gemini, SuperStar Aquarius, Star Pisces and The Taipan.
Early Bird Discount starting from PHP 24,500* Per Person (Twin share) will be accorded for cruise departures on 19, 24 and 29 March 2017; third and fourth persons (Quad share) can enjoy an additional 50% off from PHP 12,250 per person*.
Deluxe accommodations, up to 6 sumptuous meals daily, spectacular performances, pampering recreational facilities and much more – all part of Star Cruises promise to deliver exceptional cruise experiences infused with a touch of warm Asian hospitality.
How to Book
For more information and reservations, please call Star Cruises at (632) 836 6830/ 31/ 32 or visit their website www.starcruises.com.
*Fares shown above are based on twin-share in an Inside Stateroom on SuperStar Virgo, excluding port and gratuity charges, subject to Star Cruises’ terms and conditions.
Star Cruises on Social Media